1lb ground turkey breast
3/4C (Safeway) Tuscan Tomato Basil Bisque
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Wash your hands!
2. Bring a pot of H20 to boil (add the penne once it boils and cook until it’s al dente,
3. Brown the turkey and season with at least salt & pepper (I added garlic powder andItalian seasoning)
5. Add the soup to the party!4. Steam the broccoli (I did this in the same pan as the turkey)
6. Drizzle penne with a good quality olive oil (Optional)
7. Add penne to the pan and stir on medium-low for 5-10 minutes
8. Grate some Gruyere or Mozzarella on top (SUPER DELICIOUS!)
9. Enjoy with salad and bread!
10. Put your own twist on it! Red peppers or fresh basil would add nice color and flavor to this dish!