Riiiiii-mix on the classic Filipino dessert called Turon, which is basically a banana springroll. It is way TOO easy, yet delightfully delectable.
Lumpia wrappers (1 per serving)
Banana[s] (1 banana yields 4 servings)
Nutella Oil (for frying)
[I used a small frying pan since I only made a small amount]
**DO NOT CROWD THE PAN
1. Wash your hands!
2. Peel the banana and cut in half each way
3. Lay a single wrapper diagonally on a clean work surface
4. Spread a tiny-to-ridiculous amount of Nutella in a line about the size of a piece of the banana you cut (Do this a little under the middle of the wrapper)
5. Place one piece of the banana on top of the Nutella
6. Fold the bottom corner of the wrapper up and over the banana. Fold both side corners to cover the banana. Then roll it up and seal the last [upper] corner with a little bit of water.
7. Repeat until you have prepped as many as your little heart desires
8. Fry in oil until golden brown and crisp
9. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels
10. Cut diagonally and serve with ice cream or dust with powdered sugar!